Monday, March 10, 2014

Observation


Hannah Cruz
English
Observation



      For my observation I observed one of the shuttle drivers who takes students from wintergreen to a spot between Morril and Engalmen. Not many people even know that there is a shuttle that does that. Some of the drivers are nice some of them really don't talk to you. The lady that I observed is nice and at times you can tell when she is frustrated. Every time I get on the bus she smiles and says good morning but she doesn't just do it out of courtesy its more of I like you as a person good morning. I've come to this because other students she totally ignores and cause she talked to me about her life. Something is wrong with her right arm cause she wears like a brace for her wrist. I think she might have kids she just has this motherly thing about her. Whenever I say thank you to her for driving me I can tell it makes her feel good she throws back this huge white smile and says "Welcome sweetie, Have a nice day" I think the drivers go under appreciated because they have to deal with some of the students bad attitudes and disrespectful self's.  I think they should be appreciated more.

No comments:

Post a Comment